1、 Payment method
Please make payment according to the prompts after submitting the order.
2、 Upload credentials
Please complete the payment within 24 hours after submitting the order, and find the corresponding order on the "My Order" page to upload the "Payment Voucher", filling in the true payer and payment amount.
3、 Contract and invoice
According to relevant laws and regulations of the Tax Law of the People's Republic of China, valid value-added tax invoices can only be issued if the purchaser, payer, and invoice title of the contract are consistent. If the three are inconsistent or if there are multiple payers in a contract, the contract and invoice for the order cannot be provided.
4、 Risk reminder
Based on industry factors, there is a possibility that the price of this product may rise or fall due to fluctuations in the price of virtual goods. Payment indicates that the purchaser has locked in the quantity and price of this order and voluntarily assumes the risks and benefits that may arise from the market. Payment cannot be refunded or returned
Being honest with customers is a consistent attitude of MicroBT. MicroBT promises to provide users with a one-year warranty period and repair services within the warranty scope. After purchase, it is considered as recognition of this policy.
The following products are not covered by our warranty
1. Products that are damaged due to failure to install products according to specifications, such as randomly lifting, pulling, picking, lifting, or smashing, resulting in component detachment, unstable links, circuit board circuit breakers, etc;
2. Products that were not properly shelved due to improper operation, including but not limited to products that were damaged due to reverse insertion, insufficient insertion, or non insertion of the circuit;
3. Unauthorized disassembly, modification, or repair of damaged products without written or electronic authorization from Party A;
4. Products that use unofficial designated accessories that result in insufficient computing power or damage due to mismatch, including but not limited to power supplies, control boards, fans, cables, etc;
5. Products that use unofficial supporting software, resulting in inability to increase computing power, abnormal computing power, machine jamming, and machine burning;
6. Products that modify their operating parameters (such as overclocking) on their own, resulting in a shortened service life or direct damage to the product;
7. Damage caused by failure to use electricity, power grid, and environment in accordance with the specifications, including but not limited to humid environments, corrosive environments, ultra-high temperature environments, dust particles, abnormal voltage and current (surges, impacts, instability), etc;
8. Products whose serial numbers have been maliciously modified, defaced, or intentionally removed;
9 Damage caused by natural disasters, including but not limited to earthquake, fire, rainstorm, sand storm, etc.